Top Five Things I love About My Dogs:
- I love that he's a challenge.
- I love the way he likes the underside of his chin and neck rubbed.
- I love that he's very food motivated - it makes my job easier!
- I love the way he runs to find a toy when he's excited.
- I love the way he lifts his front paw when he's uncertain about something.
- I love that he's not food motivated - it makes my life interesting.
- I love that he snuggles his head into me for neck scratches and the way he can't get enough petting on his chest even if my hand feels like it will fall off because I've been petting for so long.
- I love the way he hops around in circles when I come home, even if I only went out to the car for a minute to grab something.
- I love the way he's learned to play with toys when he was afraid to when I first got him.
- I love watching him run.
Take a few minutes to think of 5 things that you love about your dogs - and really push yourself to come up with 5. Sometimes we take them for granted or get very frustrated with some of their behaviors and we don't remember to think about the things they do that make us happy.
Cara, Austin Dog Trainer